The use of this website constitutes the user’s agreement with the terms contained herein, which govern the use of certain copyrighted materials, such as images and text, and for the use of certain trademarked materials, such as logos, marks, team names, and icons. These materials are owned by Black Fives, Inc. (“BFI”). If you use such materials, you hereby agree to the following terms:
- The materials contained on this site are subject to the specific guidelines contained herein. If you download any materials from this site, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- You may not sell, alter, modify, license, sublicense, copy, or use the materials in any way other than has been specifically authorized by BFI.
- You acknowledge that BFI reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the materials available on this site at any time, and for any reason; and such authorization shall be deemed to be discontinued immediately upon the removal of these materials from the site.
- You acknowledge that any download of material does not constitute a transfer of title. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in BFI copyrighted materials or trademarks by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
- BLACK FIVES, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT OR FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), CONTRACT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE GROUNDS EVEN IF BLACK FIVES, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OR HAD REASON TO KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This Permissions agreement was last updated on December 28, 2012.